Thursday 5 February 2015

Jim Noir Vinyl Artwork


Here is another cool thing I've had the opportunity to work on this year. At the start of January, Jim got in touch to ask if I'd like to create the artwork for his new single 'In Hell', I was super chuffed and had a blast creating the illustrations! I can't share the full sleeve just yet, just this little snippet. I'm pretty excited to blog about it when the single is released in April!

To celebrate the new release, Jim will be playing an intimate London show at Servant Jazz Quarters on Monday 20th April. Tickets go on sale today and you can pick them up from Ticketweb

C xxx

4 comments:

  1. That's really cool that you got to design the cover for his single! It looks good!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! I am always so intrigued and excited to see all the different kinds of projects that you are working on. I can't wait to see the finished product!

    x Kathryn
    Through the Thicket

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool, there is always something new and incredible to be impressed with on your blog, it is always a joy to see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how cool, can't wait to see the finished product!! well done, you must be really proud :) xx

    ReplyDelete