My sweet friend Jennie tagged me for the One Lovely Blogger Award, so here are seven little snippets about me (if you happen to be interested!).
1. I'm an intensely private person and I really don't share very much at all so it's a little strange to be writing this! I think I'm getting better and obviously will answer questions if asked, I just don't often volunteer too much.
2. I've just returned from magical Orlando! I did all of the usual Disney stuff but I also got the chance to visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I now think that the Universal parks are my favourite and are edging Disney out slightly - Diagon Alley was just so good! If you have any Florida related questions, I'd be happy to answer them as best I can.
3. Despite my love of Harry Potter, 'The Secret History' is still my favourite book. Donna Tartt is such a great author and it's almost painful waiting for her books to be released. Moar books needed!
4. I love most small animals but I'm still quite scared of dogs. It makes me feel so mean! If I see one wandering around without an owner close by, I always worry that they might chase me.
5. I have hundreds of favourite illustrators, the list seems to grow day by day. However my recent find is Brittney Lee, if you're a Frozen fan you NEED to check her out asap.
6. I'm not a very healthy person really; I eat lots of chocolate and biscuits and I really don't feel bad about it at all!
7. I freaking love Star Trek. That's another obsession that grows daily. Worf is my favourite character, but I also love Doctor Bashir. Quark and Nog are pretty darn high up on the list too.
I'd like to nominate my pal Marta!