Friday 25 January 2013

Stoker


This is my entry for a new competition on Talenthouse (it's still open if any of you fancy entering it too!). The brief is to design a collectible postcard for the release of new movie Stoker which I believe is being released sometime in February. It's also written by Prison Break's Wentworth Miller which surprised me! It looks like it's going to be a pretty interesting movie and I'll definitely watch it. 
Anyway I would really appreciate it if you could take the time to support my entry which can be found here!
There's a brief explanation about my entry on the site so you can find out my inspiration behind the illustration. 

xxx

24 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and love your illustrations, they are beautiful! Have voted for you, good luck! :) x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very talented x


    Whattheheartwants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, you are so incredibly talented!!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your illustrations are seriously so awesome! You're very talented!

    xo inventedromance.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl you are talented!!! I am an art major and just barely breaking into illustrator and stuff. ughh wish me luck!

    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice blog you have! Wanna follow each other? Just let me know ;)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SO TALENTED! Love it!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love this... love the subtle 'innocence ends' in the branches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all so much for commenting! I really appreciate it. Ah yes I knew I had to get 'innocence ends' in there somewhere and I thought what better place than the branches! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. your art is so beautiful, i love this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soooo col! I hope you win!! Good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw - well I hope I stand some chance at least! Thank you Kirstin! xxx

      Delete
  12. This is so lovely, Carly. I have my fingers crossed for you!

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really sweet of you Lela - Thank you. xxx

      Delete
  13. Love this Carly, such a good piece of artwork x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lauren! It's always so hard to get noticed on Talenthouse so fingers crossed! xxx

      Delete
  14. love it Carly! And thanks so much for the nomination! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute!

    www.constane-victoria.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete