Thursday 17 January 2013

fashfoodista


This is my latest completed commission which was done for Nia who runs fashfoodista! Her blog is a lovely blend of food and fashion, and her features include outfits of the day, and awesome recipes! Her latest recipe is a warming casserole which is ideal for the frosty weather we have been having lately. This was such a fun and cute commission to design, and Nia was really kind and helpful with her suggestions. I particularly like the little cupcake! 

I would recommend checking out her blog

xxx

10 comments:

  1. Your so talented!

    www.the-fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, I love the cupcake too, but I k ow it sound weird, but I think her knees are so cute! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your style, this is perfect with the cupcake and the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have so much talent! This is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is so lovely, the cupcake is adorable <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable illustration!


    Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely, i bet she was pleased with it!
    www.pipsqueak90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job, her haircut is so cute! And I'll check out that blog now :)

    ReplyDelete