Tuesday 17 April 2012

DanniMays






Last week, the lovely Danni who runs DanniMays Jewellery Boutique asked me to design some illustrations of her, that could be used for business cards etc. It was really fun to draw her, and I'm really happy with how they turned out! I'm excited to see them on the business cards now! Danni was lovely to work with, and I would recommend checking out her lovely shop. 


I've included some of the pieces that I like the best, I especially love the leaf ear-rings, and I could definitely imagine myself wearing them. 


All the prices are really reasonable too!


x

6 comments:

  1. love your illustraions and these earring are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome illustration..but you are always good..i can see myself in those earrings as well.will check the site out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carly! Thanks for the mention and of course the illustration! I am still in the progress of getting it to print and cant wait to reveal them. Thank you so much and keep up the good work! It was pleasure working with you too!

    Love Danni

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much! It was so much fun to work on these. I can't wait to see the finished result!
      xxx

      Delete
  4. Wooow all these earrings are so beautiful!! My favourits are the one on the third and the firth picture!! I want them!!:D Think both are such an eyecatcher!

    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete